(TC43) colour changes with temperature from Purple to an Indigo
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all nails, capping the edges, avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under a LED/UV curing lamp. (It will still be tacky until the top coat is applied at the end, but this is normal.)
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen Gel Polish colour in the same way as the base coat.
- Cure the Gel Polish for 60 seconds. under a LED/UV curing lamp
- Repeat the above steps building up the colour each time, depending on the colour range, apply 2-3 colour coats for a solid colour.
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky No Wipe Top Coat and cure as above.