Bluesky Gel CS Series
PRODUCT: Bluesky Gel Polish
COLOUR: Solid White - This colour has a creamy texture and looks slightly off white, however it is still 100% white in colour, The creamy texture gives it a more soft appeal. The brightest white is 80501 and CS61.
Preferred by salon professionals. Works well as a base colur to give your neon or glow colours a serious pop!
Bluesky UV/LED Gel Polish:
- 14 day+ high gloss wear
- Mirror shine finish
- No chips or smudges
- Cure either under LED or UV Lamp
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all nails, capping the edges, avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under a LED/UV curing lamp. (It will still be tacky until the top coat is applied at the end, but this is normal.)
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen Gel Polish colour in the same way as the base coat.
- Cure the Gel Polish for 60 seconds. under a LED/UV curing lamp
- Repeat the above steps building up the colour each time, depending on the colour range, apply 2-3 colour coats for a solid colour.
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky No Wipe Top Coat and cure as above.