(TC14) colour changes with temperature from a lovely peach to a red
The smart colour-changing formula is perfect for those who want to add some fun and magic to their day.
The colour changes depending on body temperature and chemistry. You’ll see polish work its magic right before our eyes.
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all nails, capping the edges, avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under a LED/UV curing lamp. (It will still be tacky until the top coat is applied at the end, but this is normal.)
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen Gel Polish colour in the same way as the base coat.
- Cure the Gel Polish for 60 seconds. under a LED/UV curing lamp
- Repeat the above steps building up the colour each time, depending on the colour range, apply 2-3 colour coats for a solid colour.
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky No Wipe Top Coat and cure as above.